Step 3. SERP Analysis
Once you have your list of keywords, "extract the SERP".
You can do that one by one.
... or by bulk-analyzing a set of keywords 👇
What does the SERP extraction do?
When you extract the SERP from a keyword:
- The top 10 URLs will be fetched
- The tool will check for any weak website and forum (or other UGC)
- The tool will check if any of your websites are ranking in the top 100 search results
- The competition tab will get filled in with competing websites and some info (monetization, age, ...)
- If enabled, PAA and Related queries will be added to your report
Looking for easy keywords?
Look for signs of weakness in the SERPs like:
- Weak websites (ie low DA)
- Forums (and other UGCs)
- Intent mismatch (ie no webpage targeting directly the query)
We recommend you aim for keywords that have at least 2 weak spots.