What does LowFruits include?
1. A Powerful Keyword Finder! 💪
The Keyword Finder (KWFinder) use Google's Auto Complete feature to quickly generate a high volume of long-tail keyword ideas.
Hold on … What is Google Auto Complete?
As you begin entering a search term in the Google search bar, you'll notice a dropdown menu featuring a selection of keyword suggestions.
These proposed keywords are connected to your initial search term and are derived from real search queries submitted by users.
This feature is known as Google Auto Complete, and LowFruits uses it to help you quickly generate hundreds or thousands of long-tail keyword ideas!
Using the Keyword Finder tool to generate keyword ideas is free (limited to 7 searches per 7 days on free accounts) but unlimited on a paid account.
2. A SERP Analyzer with a Credit System 💵
When you analyze a keyword, LowFruits will extract the top 10 search results for that keyword from Google.
👉 1 keyword analysis = 1 SERP extracted = 1 credit.
The cost per credit varies depending on your package.
For example, on the 50,000 pay-as-you-go package, 1 keyword analysis costs as little as $0.005.
So you only pay for the SERPs you want to extract.
👉 Downloading a report without analyzed keywords costs 1 credit on the first export (free for monthly and yearly subscribers).
3. Keyword Clustering
Keyword clustering allows SEO professionals to group similar keywords based on their search intent, which in turn helps them create more targeted content that can improve their ranking in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
LowFruits applies a clustering method that groups keywords in the same cluster if they share at least 40% of their URLs in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs).
4. Exclusive features for monthly/yearly subscribers
- A boosted version of the KWFinder (up to 5 times more long-tail keywords)
- Gain insight into your niche by accessing competitor traffic data
- Utilize the keyword extraction tool to uncover the top-ranking keywords of your competition
- (beta) Employ the sitemap extraction tool (beta) to analyze and learn from your competitors' content strategies
(beta) Access a database of more than 150,000 weak websites to better understand the competitive landscape